Overview: Web Libraries
The Dart SDK contains dart:html and other libraries that provide low-level web APIs.
- Low-level web tutorials
- An overview of DOM, CSS, and HTML concepts, with information on how to include a Dart script in an HTML page and how to add and remove elements from a web page. These tutorials feature interactive examples in DartPad.
- Tour of the dart:html library
- An example-driven tour of using the dart:html library. Topics include manipulating the DOM programmatically, making HTTP requests, and using WebSockets.
- dart:html API reference
- Complete reference documentation for the dart:html library.
Many packages support web development with Dart. Here are a few:
|AngularDart||angular*||Useful for complex apps that support features such as event handling and dependency injection. More info: AngularDart documentation, AngularDart Components|
|Material Design||md_core, m4d_components||Basic Material Design components.|
|React||react||Bindings for the ReactJS library.|
|Vue||vue||Bindings for the Vue.js library.|
To find more libraries that support writing web apps, search for web packages.
js package,, also known as package:js,
For help using the
js package, see the following:
- Examples of using the
jspackage, with comparisons to old code that uses the dart:js library.
- Packages that depend on
- Published packages that have
jsin their pubspec.
Also see the FAQ.